Saturday, July 12, 2008

Man Camp 2008

It's a bit late, but still wanted to post some photos from a little adventure I went on back in May. I had the distinct pleasure of learning what it's like to go camping with the Dewsnups (Adrienne's side of the family). It was in a beautiful part of Utah I had never seen before, Boulder Mountain, just outside Loa, the county seat of Wayne County. Yes, I can finally say I have driven through Loa, and consider myself a better man for having done so. Jed and I drove out in his RV and Nick met us later in the evening. Two of their uncles and some cousins and other friends were there as well. We had a great time, even though Adrienne's cousin Josey almost put a bullet in my back...but that's a story for another time. We spent the days four-wheelin' and the evenings eatin' good and relaxin' by the fire engaged in good conversation...well, not exactly...if you've seen the movie Blazing Saddles, there's a scene with a bunch of cowboys sittin' around a fire, you know what I'm really talking about. Regardless, I had a great time and look forward to taking my boys in the future.




No comments: