Jakers first haircut. It was a team effort. My friend, Michelle and her son Darian worked it together and got the job done. Go Bomono's! I was feeding Jakers while he was getting his hair done, but Jake was more interested in Darian. So, I gave up my job and tended to Colin instead. Jake actually did an awesome job. Surprised me for sure. What a handsome kid. What nice friends!
2 comments:
Funny you should bring it up! JD and I were just talking about Disney Land and how I want to go so bad but He is being such a tight butt! BUT if we had somewhere to stay it wouldn't be that bad. So I will consider your inviation seriously! We would love to come down!
Please do, we would love to have you, even for more than one night. Stay as long as you like. You'll have your own bathroom! LOL You know, ben hasn't even met JD yet!!!!! That should be reason enough to come down. We have the select pass to disneyland so talk to me about dates. We can't do saturdays or holidays, but who would...too many people on those days.
Post a Comment