Hey Adrienne, I am so glad you and Ben were able to enjoy a few days together. Looks like you had a great time and I'm sure your mom enjoyed having those grandkids. Josey and Ashley are going to Hawaii in June and Kim and I are looking forward to having their kids for a few days. Love you guys.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
Hey Adrienne,
I am so glad you and Ben were able to enjoy a few days together. Looks like you had a great time and I'm sure your mom enjoyed having those grandkids. Josey and Ashley are going to Hawaii in June and Kim and I are looking forward to having their kids for a few days. Love you guys.
Looks like so much fun! By the way your lookin pretty hot in that black dress and Ben......... I love the life jacket!
Post a Comment