Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sleeping in


As a result of sleeping in, I have to take all the kids for a run, which really is a walk.
I just couldn't get up this morning. Too lazy. Have you ever had mornings like this? The alarm goes off and I justify every reason in the world why I should sleep in. Some thoughts are: "You deserve to sleep in", or "I'll run hard tomorrow", or "I run later", or "wait, I want to finish this dream". What is an extra hour really? Really? We all have weak points, but we have to work through them. I would of been better off, sticking to the routine. It is better for everyone. :)

1 comment:

Charlie and JD said...

You deserve to sleep in!!! You make me want to be a better Mom- I need to get out of bed and start runnning again!!