Once upon a time, in a land far far away, two little boys slept in their beds safe and sound. Sometimes they would cry, other times they would sing, but Mommy and Daddy didn't hear a thing. Then one awful night, little Jakers was mad...you should of seen the sight! As mommy was gathering Colin for his bedtime, OUT Jumped Jakers just under minute or two! Oh no! shouted Mommy, "How did you get out?"
Mommy put Jakers back in his bed, and long behold, the little lad escaped. Colin was nearby and saw all the tricks Jakers could do, and was attempting to copy his moves. So, Mommy put Jakers in the crib, and Colin in the pack n play for now. Soon Mommy and Daddy's nightime routine will be a bad dream. Oh, the thought of training two toddlers to stay in their bed... I might as well drop dead. Hopefully the fairy godmother will send some reinforcements.
(Okay, some of it rhymes, and some of it doesn't. I was interrupted three different times while creating this post.)
3 comments:
So cute! I especially love the last two lines. Those were my favorites!
LOL!! I'll come if you come when Fiona finally gets in her toddler bed :)
We had to put a lock on the outside of the door. I have a friend who called the 'bedtime fairy'. She's the fairy who leaves cool prizes (from the dallor store) when kids stay in their beds all night. Might be worth a try! ;0)
Post a Comment