
The Home Stretch! (I love this picture with Danny)
Just returned from a weekend in St. George with family and friends. I barely survived the marathon because of a bad cold and asthma issues that pretty much made it hard to take deep breath. However, I finished and probably will never train for a marathon again. (Maybe lol) All in all, we got to spend time with friends and family and it was well worth it.
1 comment:
You are seriously my hero! I am hoping to do it next year so please run it with me. I know that we won't be able to train together, but if you had someone to run it with would that give you the motivation?? :-) I am so proud of you and what you accomplished. After my half I got the bug. Maybe we could run something in Utah together next summer. Doesn't have to be a marathon but it would give us the excuse to get together sometime.
Post a Comment