Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WE ARE COMING HOME!


Our prayers have been answered! Ben has accepted a recent job offer@ Hill Air Force Base!
We are totally excited beyond words. Our desires to be around family and live a more stable lifestyle have been granted. Ben will be home more and we no longer have to deal with deployments. Thank you to all the family members who endured the process and the many prayers on our behalf. We anticipate moving at the end of the year or first of JAN! The plan is to relocate to SLC and live with Grandma/pa Pugmire until our home in CA is taken care of. (btw, recieved an offer on the house today!!) We would love to make our home in the Farmington, Kaysville, Centerville, Fruit Heights area. YahOOO! I SOOOO look forward to making more memories with our family! IT is Family that Matters!

5 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Congratulations! Now, you can help me become more crafty you domestic goddess.

Dave and Cindy, and then some... said...

well, i'm so happy for you, but sooo bumbed at the same time!! You and your family will be missed SOO much!!! I know you've been wanting this for a long time and I'm sure having Ben home more is a HUGE blessing. Congrats! *tear*

Allie said...

Yea!!!!! I know I was talking to you yesterday when it happened but I just can't get over how perfectly everything has worked out for you. You are definitely living right girl. Now we can see eachother more often. I'll let you know soon about Thanksgiving. Congratulations again!!!!

Charlie and JD said...

That is so awesome! Hopefully we will be able to get our kids together and do some great family outings!!

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

YYEEEPPEEE!!! We can't wait!!! I'm so excited to have someone to run with... :)