Monday, February 15, 2010

Does the Tooth Fairy come to Utah?


Danny lost his first tooth after skiing with grandma. mmm...suspicious???
Did he run into a tree?
Fall down face first?
Or did grandma punch him in the face?
No... he was eating an apple on the way down the mountian in the car. We couldn't find the tooth and if I remember correctly, the tooth fairy's policy is no tooth, no money! Well, Ben found the tooth on the floor of the car, thus averting a potential disaster!

What is the going rate for a tooth from the tooth fairy these days?

And, he has another tooth to be dismissed.

2 comments:

Creel Family said...

Is that weird you have a kid old enough to lose a tooth? That's cool. I would give a dollar. I have no idea though. I'm glad you liked the book. I am sharing the book with my sister and she's reading it first this month. She has the best things to say about it though and I am itching to start it. I'll let you know when I start reading! Thanks for the good pick!

hiscrappergirl said...

Congrats Danny!!!!