I can't get Jakers well. He has had a fever on and off for the past week. Some days are better than others and it is so random. He is still playing and being Jake, but with some extra whinning and crying (which is pretty much the norm for Jakers). He is sleeping well, and happy for the most part, but just hot. What to do...what to do???
This photo was one of those days. He didn't feel well, and as such, couldn't get a smile out of him. But I love this photo! I love the texture on the old fence with the barb wire wrapped around the post. I love the golden colors of the dry weeds. What do you think about this pic?
2 comments:
Very Cute pic!!! Have you taken him into the Dr.? Maybe he has an infection of some type. They could do some blood work to find out??
super cute, pic. but I would agree have some blood work done... a week is too long...
Post a Comment