Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Welcome to Cub Scouts
I have a feeling this boy will excel in Cub Scouts. He has been waiting for this day for a very long time. Danny and the boys would accompany me to many den and pack mtgs when I was in the Cub Scouts. Oh, how I wish I was still there. I loved the scout program and everything it stood for.
Grandpa Dewsnup would be very proud of Danny. Grandpa was a great example of what scouting is. Who doesn't love adventure and learning new skills. Later this fall, Danny will be participating in a local fishing club. They meet once a week and learn techniques and skills for the first half hour, then fish for the next 90 mins. at a fish pond down the street. I know Danny loves being outdoors doing "manly" things. It is in his blood.
So excited for Danny! Can't believe he is turning eight! Wowsers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment