Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alright, if your reading this...TAG YOUR IT!! Copy & post on your blog with your answers.
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags: Both
2. Real or Artificial Tree: Artifical
3. When do you put up the tree: Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take your tree down: New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog: yes with sprite in it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child: I don't remember a particular gift. See, it is not about recieving.
7. Hardest person to buy for: My mom, and inlaws. Adults who have everything, or don't need anything.
8. Easiest person to buy for: Danny!
9. Do you have a nativity scene: yes, very kid friendly and the donkey is missing his ear, Joseph only has one hand, and baby Jesus ended up missing for a few weeks.
10. Best Christmas gift you ever received: clothes, much needed clothes!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received: A pair of brass rabbits. (I wanted real rabbits)
12. Favorite Christmas movie: Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas: November, after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present: Yes, gotta love it!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time: Chocolate Turtles dipped by Grandma Judy!
16. Lights on the tree: White.
17. Favorite Christmas song: All, but I love when the kids start singing them.
18. Travel at Christmas time or stay home: traveling ten hours in a car!
19. Tree Topper: None, haven't got there yet. It has only been nine years of no topper.
20. Can you name all of Santa reindeer's: Only if I sing them.
21. Open the Christmas gift Christmas eve or morning: Only one gift Christmas eve, then the rest in the morning. Or, if you are like me...I've been opening gifts all year long.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year: The time it takes to travel to Grandmas.
23. Favorite Christmas dinner: BBQ hamburgers, clam dip, and egg nog. A tradition my dad started while living in St. George (where it rarely snows).
24. What do you want for Christmas this year: clothes, oh wait. I've already been opening gifts all year long. Just a happy, healthy family.

No comments: