After the 3-4 mile run photo!
In normal circumstances, we (Pei, Cindy, and I) run at 6am without children. However, it has been below 30 degrees for the last two days. So, we opt to go later for more warmth and take the kids (Yi-sen, Colin, Danny, Jake, and Parker). Usually, Danny is in preschool, but due to pink eye I've kept him home for two days to insure the antibotics are in his system. (Don't mind Colin's gesture!)
Before the run photo!
If you noticed, we had to make some seating assignment changes along the way. Yi-sen (in the single stroller) was a lot happier after we got moving. Danny kept chanting, "faster, faster, mommy". Whatever! I'm already pushing 44 + 25 lbs.
1 comment:
You look great!I would have been in the stroller after a 3 mile run! Hope you had a good Christmas. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment