Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back to School for a few hours


Hello Mrs. Pugmire! Boy, was it fun to go back to the classroom for a few hours today! I had to teach and model a comprehension lesson, a guided reading lesson, and a word study lesson for my class I'm taking online. Notice Danny in the corner of the bottom picture ( he is the only 'dish water brown' haired kid). He absolutely loved attending Kindergarten for the first time. This will be his classroom next school year with Mrs. Knapp. He had a hard time sleeping last night in anticipation of coming with me today. I kinda got a little teary eyed watching the kids play on the playground this morning. I shouldn't of been thinking about sending Danny to school in less than 7 months! Oh my living!



1 comment:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Yeah! Good for you for getting back into it. You are such a darling teacher too! I am sure that your son loved it!