a peek into the life of four boys and a lady...
Hey You need to give us a call when you come up and we could totally do a fishing trip with all of the kids! It would be so much fun! I read that comment you left to my dad. He could hardly talk after. Love you guys!!! We really need to get together
the family pics are really great, but I LOVE the one of Danny - its soooo him!!
I think Danny looks like uncle Nic! I love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey You need to give us a call when you come up and we could totally do a fishing trip with all of the kids! It would be so much fun! I read that comment you left to my dad. He could hardly talk after. Love you guys!!! We really need to get together
the family pics are really great, but I LOVE the one of Danny - its soooo him!!
I think Danny looks like uncle Nic! I love it!
Post a Comment