Because we live in CA, we didn't get the day off. For those of you who reside in Utah...lucky! The kids and I still had a great day celebrating our Pioneer Hertiage. We went swimming in crystal blue pool at Dawn's parents house, then spent the evening at Apollo Park for a Ward Pioneer Day picnic.
I pretty much sat in my air conditioned home wearing clothes that I bought at the store, ate vegetables and fruits from Mexico, and drove my nice car with a/c while playing a dvd for the kids in the back. We are going to make homemade ice cream this weekend and freeze the leftovers in the freezer. Thank you to our forefathers!
I pretty much sat in my air conditioned home wearing clothes that I bought at the store, ate vegetables and fruits from Mexico, and drove my nice car with a/c while playing a dvd for the kids in the back. We are going to make homemade ice cream this weekend and freeze the leftovers in the freezer. Thank you to our forefathers!
No comments:
Post a Comment