Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bowl...


and then put your fingers in your mouth. Mmm, I wonder how many hands have touched that bowling ball. Lovely! So I expect Jakers getting sick in a few days. My kids hardly get sick and I hate it when they do. I'm a clean freak.

Last Friday we did the family pizza and bowling thing. The kids loved it and wanted more. However, I had a headache before we even started and the music was loud in the bowling alley. (The sacrifices we make for our kids memories.) I really have to put my kids first or we would never do anything fun. Lately, I've been always tired. Must be the change of climate and lack of sunshine. Saturday, same thing... I was exhausted all day, but at 3pm Danny and I headed up to Alta and had a great mom and son time. I want so much for my kids, I wish I could muster more energy.
I need a magic potion.

No comments: