Ben and Danny set a trap for the little green guy last night. It consisted of a laundary basket, a stick, and a bowl of fresh, green broccoli. In the morning while still laying in my bed, Danny said he could hear the tapping footsteps of a Leprecaun. I replied, " no, I think it is just the fan making a clicking noise." He didn't dare go check the trap. When he got enough courage to check, and came back and said the Leprecaun left some gold candy and a trail to find it! Now, how fun is that? Way FUn!

These cupcakes are yummy. I should of taken a picture of the inside, but ate it too fast to "click. take a Pic". You can check out the cupcakes here. The kids loved them. I made them eat their leprechaun food (broccoli) before they could have one.
No comments:
Post a Comment