Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spark Highlights












Had a fab time at Spark with my creative soul mate Nancy!  I have never had so much fun learning about photography, digital scrapbooking, paper crafting, canvas art, felt/wool fusion, lamp shade mobile, hair pins/necklace/emblelishment designs, and more.  We ate great food, went to an awesome concert by Mindy Geldhill, and partied til midnight at the Dear Lizzy Boutique in Higland/Alpine.  I'm so exhausted...in a good way. And, I can't wait til next year.  Now, I've just got to finish all my creative projects!
(all the pics are from my friend Nancy's camera...I preferred them more over mine.) :)

1 comment:

hiscrappergirl said...

no way, I took all those pics, the ones of me you took!! What a fabulous weekend. Seriously words cannot describe. Thanks so much to you and your family for letting crash at your house and family dinner!! It was so wonderful!!! Til Spark no. 3!!!