In effort to keep the kids occupied during conference, I prepared a nice spread of munchies. Cheese and crackers, oeros, fresh fruit, veggie tray with ranch dip(Jake's favorite), bacon (from the pig at the Farm in Wy), and muffin melts by Pioneer Woman. I also printed off three packets for General Conference from sugardoodle.net. Did it work? Hummm....still in training. For the most part the boys stayed in the gathering room. Ben and I moved the kitchen table and placed it right in front the T.V. I had all the supplies ready for the morning session (crayons, glue, scissors, paperclips, and colored pencils). The first twenty minutes or so went just dandy. They were interested in the packet and coloring, after that... it went down hill! Hopefully we can refocused our efforts and have a better afternoon session. The boys still have plenty to finished in their conference packets.
What kinds of things work for you during conference? Threats?

No comments:
Post a Comment