Friday, April 22, 2011
Grandma came to school today.
I didn't take the camera to school today... mistake. However, Danny had a special visitor in class today. Grandma Pugmire came to volunteer in 1st grade. When Danny realized who was in the classroom, he busted out a huge smile on this face. He was so excited, happy, and proud to read, test, and eat lunch with Grandma. (At lunch, Danny shared his biggest strawberry with Grandma) You may ask, why? Well, after my own Grandma Judy passed away, I had floods of memories pass through my brain. I couldn't help but think and know how much Grandma meant to me. Now, in the present mortal time, I wanted to make extra efforts to make special memories with my own kids and their Grandmas. How many kids have their own grandma come and volunteer? Not many! I know Danny will remember this day forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment