Saturday, November 19, 2011

First Ski Day Season 2011-2012

Danny remembered how to ski from last season. Thanks Goodness! Jakers caught on really fast and did awesome!  Colin was a good sport and kinda skied like a wet noodle or dead weight.  I'm glad Jake was with me.  My legs were already burning with Jake.  Snow plowing down the hill the whole time is very very hard.  Diggin my skis into the snow to slow two people down, and skiing backwards made me have a heavy night of sleep.  So glad we can finally do this sport together as a family.  I bet grandma/pa Robinson are smiling down on us and can relate to the sweat dripping down our backs as we try to help our kids "get it" on skis.  Next time, I will beg and plea to get grandma Dewsnup out there with us.  We really need her to work with the kids.

No comments: