Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spark #3

 Recently I attended a crafters retreat in Lindon Utah called Spark!  This was an amazing experience, to play with glitter and glue all day, and eat like your at a wedding twice a day.  I learned so many new techniques, and throughly enjoyed myself.  Tried some mixed media (paper, glue, stamps, and paint), made a necklace, learned how to do reverse applique, and many more.  The make and takes were great quality this year, and I wished I could of got to them all.  I laughed, cried, and created with my dear friends from CA (Nancy Hyland, Jennifer Preist, and Lordues).  I came home uplifted and ready to create and spend some time in my craft room.  I have finished so many projects since Spark, and I still feel the Spark. 
The whole message behind Spark is to create and share with others.  SO FUN!
 This is April Meeker, one of the instructors and coordinators of Spark.  Learn about her here.


 This is Amy Tan.  A designer and a brave girl.  Learn about her here.

 The food was amazzzing and too pretty to eat.  I did manage to bring home one of those big cupcakes for my boys.  It took all five of us to finish it.  Amy Dally was the master behind the good grub!
I hope to bring more friends with me next year, to share the spark!

No comments: